REnacon wall putty
Renacon Wall Putty is powder based, a unique mixture of super fine cement blended with flexible powder polymer and many other additives. It is used in both exterior and interior walls to give smooth, indulation free surface. It can also be used on all types of exterior cement plasters, interior walls, asbestos sheets, concrete & AAC blocks.
Our wall putty protects the painted surface from flaking and crack formation. Its unique formulation gives a smooth, glossy and durable finish, brilliant whiteness while offering superior coverage.
- It improves the tensile strength of the wall
- Wall putty increases the lifespan of the wall paint
- Provides smooth and uniform finish to rough plaster
- Perfect bonding with the surface
- Good workability & Good water resistance
- Resists the growth of algae and fungi on the wall
- Good inter-coat adhesion to emulsion paints
A) Wall Putty Mixing
- Mix till it attains a consistent & uniform workable paste.
- Make a mix of the paste that can be used within 2-3 hours.
B) Method of Application
- Clean and pre-wet the wall/plaster surface before applying Wall Putty.
- Application of wall putty without filling cracks will lead to flaking.
- Apply the first coat starting from the bottom to upward direction with a putty blade.
- Maintain a maximum thickness of 1.5mm for 2 coats.
- Wait for a minimum of 3 hours.
- As the first coat dries up, clean the surface with a dry cloth.
- Apply the second coat from the top to a downward direction with a putty blade.
- Wait for 12 hours.
- Clean the surface with a fine emery paper before applying paint.
- Apply the paint once the surface becomes touch dry.