Renafix cement based tile grout
Renafix 300S Unsanded Grout is a polymer modified grout consisting of a carefully prepared blend of Portland cement, chemical additives, and fillers. Designed as a single component, just add portable water. Grouting narrow joints of width up to 5mm. It is highly suited for grouting porous and absorbent tiles.
Features and benefits
- Suitable for walls and floors
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for intermittently wet and dry conditions
- Used in kitchens, bathrooms, and showers
- Constraints: Not suitable if the grout is required to be chemically-resistant or completely impermeable
- Weather resistant
- Non -shrinking
- Non –cracking
- Easy application
- Easy to clean
- Available in a range of attractive colors.
Please visit https://renacon.in/renafix-tile-grout/ for more details.